This Item Ships FREE!
Built for a lot of protection in a low profile, our oxford-style Jigsaw steel toe work shoes are just as tough as our boots.
- Premium leather uppers
- Steel safety toes
- Cement construction
- Padded top collars
- Metal hardware with dual-purpose top hooks
- Moisture-wicking linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shanks
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant, and are heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9): 1.4 lbs, or 666 grams
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.