Timberland PRO Men's Jigsaw Steel Toe Internal Metatarsal Guard Work Shoe - Brown - TB0A1WTV214
This Item Ships FREE!
Built for a lot of protection in a low profile, our oxford-style Jigsaw steel-toe work shoes are just as tough as our boots.
- Premium full-grain leather
- Steel safety toe
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Internal metartarsal guard powered by SKYDEX® Met Guard protection
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole with Ladder Lock™
- Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .56
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Class Mt75 and CAN/CSA-Z195-15 metatarsal impact resistance.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.