Timberland Pro Men's Irvine Wedge 6" Alloy Toe Work Boot -Black- TB0A44WN001
Irvine Wedge work boots feature electrical hazard protection, anti-fatigue technology, and ExoSpine?äó technology to provide lasting structure, durability, and improved heel fit.
Features and Benefits
- Premium full-grain leather
- Asymmetrical alloy safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Non-metallic puncture resistant plate
- Anti-Fatigue technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- ExoSpine?äó technology to provide lasting structure, durability, and improved heel fit
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole with Ladder Lock?äó technology
- Composite Toe
- EH / 18KV Electrical Hazard Protection
- Metal Free
- Metal Detector Friendly
- Non Mutilating
- Anti-Fatigue Technology
- 30-Day Comfort Guarantee
- Mark II Oily Wet #3 Above .4
- Timberland PRO?« Rubber Outsole
- Timberland PRO?« FLEX
Products with ReBOTL?äó material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Timberland?ÇÖs Anti-Fatigue Technology is a unique molded foam footbed that features an inverted cone system that absorbs shock and returns energy with every step.
TIMBERLAND PRO?« RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
CANADIAN SAFETY ASSOCIATION
Meets CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole.
PUNCTURE-RESISTANT (NON-METALLIC PLATE)
Flexible non-metallic plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18 and ASTM F2892-18 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Originally engineerd for Pull-On work boots, this technology provides lasting structure and durability, as well as improved heel fit.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.