Timberland PRO Men's Hyperion Mid Alloy Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - TB091696214
This Item Ships FREE!
With a lower profile that's crafted for a greater range of flexibility, anti-fatigue comfort technology and rugged Vibram® outsole, these low Hyperion work boots are packed with performance and modern styling.
- Premium fabric/leather upper with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber toe and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® XL last for a generous fit
- Fiberglass shank offers structural support
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and durability
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot
- Vibram® rubber outsole is abrasion- and oil-resistant, non-marking and features the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 745 grams/1.64 pounds
ALLOY XL SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Roomier toe box allows toes to spread out, bend and flex. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions and environments.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.