Timberland PRO Men's Hyperion 6" Alloy Toe WP Work Boot - TB090646214
- 1 x 8.5 / Medium / Brown/Black Distressed
- 2 x 9 / Medium / Brown/Black Distressed with 5 in shopping carts
- 1 x 9.5 / Medium / Brown/Black Distressed
- 2 x 11 / Wide / Brown/Black Distressed
- 2 x 11.5 / Medium / Brown/Black Distressed
- 1 x 11.5 / Wide / Brown/Black Distressed
- 2 x 12 / Wide / Brown/Black Distressed with 1 in shopping carts
- 1 x 14 / Medium / Brown/Black Distressed
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Hyperion men's work boots feature alloy safety toes, lightweight molded EVA midsoles, cement construction, premium leather with a waterproof membrane and dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology for ultimate comfort during long days on your feet.
- Premium leather upper with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber toe and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® XL last for lightweight protection and a superior fit in cold climates
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Fiberglass shank offers structural support
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for lacing customization
- Thermal Plastic Urethane (TPU) instep overlays for support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing moisture management for all-day comfort
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction is oil- and abrasion-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Each pair comes with two pairs of laces, one red and one black
- Single boot weight for size 9: 838 grams/1.85 pounds
ALLOY XL SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Roomier toe box allows toes to spread out, bend and flex. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions and environments.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***