Timberland PRO Men's Hyperion 6" Alloy Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown/Black - TB090646214
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Hyperion men's work boots feature alloy safety toes, lightweight molded EVA midsoles, cement construction, premium leather with a waterproof membrane and dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology for ultimate comfort during long days on your feet.
- Premium leather upper with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber toe and Ever-Guard™ leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® XL last for lightweight protection and a superior fit in cold climates
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Fiberglass shank offers structural support
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for lacing customization
- Thermal Plastic Urethane (TPU) instep overlays for support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing moisture management for all-day comfort
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction is oil- and abrasion-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Each pair comes with two pairs of laces, one red and one black
- Single boot weight for size 9: 838 grams/1.85 pounds
ALLOY XL SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Roomier toe box allows toes to spread out, bend and flex. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
Soles specifically built to withstand the harshest working conditions and environments.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.