Timberland Pro Men's Hypercharge TRD Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Orange Nubuck - TB0A22FH827
This Item Ships FREE!
Our field-tested Hypercharge men's work boots are built for agility, comfort, and protection, so you can perform to your highest level without worrying about your feet.
- Premium Nubuck full-grain waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane
- Composite safety toe powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Stable Stride™ technology stability platform
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support, and agility
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Heat-, slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles with Ladder-Lock™ Outsole Radius
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION NETWORK™
Timberland's exclusive ISN™ system is a multi-density sole with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.
STABLE STRIDE™ TECHNOLOGY
Stable Stride™ technology is a heel-locking stability platform that minimizes shifting on uneven surfaces.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.