Designed for optimal performance and comfort on the job, these rugged work boots offer the best in PRO craftsmanship and classic styling. We mix field-tested designs with work-ready materials to build rugged boots guaranteed to get the job done. As you maneuver over uneven surfaces, PRO indepenent Suspension network outsole technology is engineered to help mitigate pressure points and level out your stride.
CANADIAN SAFETY ASSOCIATION
- Premium Ever-Guard™ leather uppers with waterproof membrane
- Composite safety toe powered by Carbon Shield™ technology
- Cement construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- Stable Stride™ technology stability platform
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network™ system for superior control, support and agility
- Anti-fatigue technology
- Breathable and moisture-wicking linings
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572°F/300°C using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Meets U.S. and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F1671-07, F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1
Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standards for Grade 1 and has a puncture-resistant plate.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning pro…
INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION NETWORK™
Timberland's exclusive ISN™ system is a multi-density sole with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions.
STABLE STRIDE™ TECHNOLOGY
Stable Stride™ technology is a heel-locking stability platform that minimizes shifting on uneven surfaces.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.