Our field-tested Hypercharge men's work boots are built for agility, comfort and protection, so you can perform to your highest level without worrying about your feet.
- Full-grain leather uppers
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Cement construction
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Stable Stride™ stability platform
- ISN Independent Suspension Network(tm) system for superior control and agility
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is flat for maximum traction and slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 710 grams, or 1.6 pounds
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION NETWORK™
Timberland's exclusive ISN™ system is a multi-density sole with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.