This Item Ships FREE!
Pull on the Timberland PRO Helix wellington work boots to experience complete waterproof protection, composite safety toes, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology and outsoles designed to grip any terrain the job site brings you.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for extreme abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical geometry in polyurethane midsole to reduce shock and return energy
- Unique fingergrip pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Nylon shank
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 878 grams/1.94 pounds
***Available Online Only***