Some days, you just work too hard to tie laces. Pull on our Helix HD waterproof Wellington-style work boots for easier access to amazing comfort.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Soft toes
- Breathable, wicking mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology footbeds
- EXOSPINE® technology external TPU heel protection
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant, feature Ladder Lock™ outsole radius, and are heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.