Our Men's Timberland PRO® Helix HD work boots: The ultimate in lightweight comfort. Now available in 8-inch heights, these men's waterproof boots combine anti-fatigue technology with durable leathers to create some of our toughest-ever pairs.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Composite safety toes
- Direct-inject construction
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Brass eyelets with zinc dual-purpose top hooks
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is flat for maximum traction and slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 929 grams, or 2.04 pounds
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.