Timberland PRO Men's Helix 6" Alloy Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - TB085594214
Our Timberland PRO® Helix work boots: The ultimate in lightweight comfort. These boots combine our proven TiTAN® last and exclusive anti-fatigue technology to create a leather work boot that's tailor-made for long hours in tough conditions.
- This style comes in women’s sizes: Size Conversion Chart
- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Waterproof membrane for dry feet
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane materials
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Heel lock lacing system for secure heel set
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 836 grams/1.84 pounds
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.