Timberland PRO Men's Gridworks 8" Soft Toe WP Work Boot - TB0A16T4214
- 1 x 8 / Wide / Brown with 1 in shopping carts
- 1 x 10 / Wide / Brown with 5 in shopping carts
- 1 x 11.5 / Wide / Brown with 1 in shopping carts
- 2 x 14 / Medium / Brown
- 1 x 15 / Medium / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
The Gridworks men's work boots take on freezing, oily, slippery or rough terrain, with cold-formula outsoles built for traction. Waterproof performance and a taller eight-inch height infuse these boots with the protection you need.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Soft toe
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-purpose cast-metal top hardware
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot with every step
- All-weather TPU (thermos-plastic urethane) outsoles have a flat wedge shape, low temperature formation to maximize traction on cold surfaces, and are oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 980 grams, or 2.16 pounds
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.