This Item Ships FREE!
These steel toe boots take on job sites, yard work, and runs into town for supplies (or a sandwich). Static-dissipative performance, abrasion-resistant materials and comfy mesh linings add performance and comfort to this good-looking work boot.
- Leather and mesh upper for durability and breathability
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Nylon ghillie lacing system for a secure fit
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Conductive rubber and polyurethane midsole for consistent static dissipative performance
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 576 grams/1.27 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVE
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***