This Item Ships FREE!
Our Flexshield men's steel toe boots surpasss ASTM safety standards for metatarsal impact and compression resistance to keep you protected. These work boots also feature steel shanks and rugged slip-resistant outsoles to firmly grip varied surfaces.
- Full-grain leather upper and padded collar for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for a superior fit
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Antimicrobial Cambrelle® lining treatment for odor control
- Internal anatomical contoured metatarsal guard featuring open-cell polyurethane and rubber for impact protection
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathability and odor control
- Maxum-Lite(r) lightweight polyurethane outsole is oil-, slip- and abrasion resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 882 grams/1.94 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Class Mt75 and CAN/CSA-Z195-15 metatarsal impact resistance.
Our StepVent™ technology promotes air movement into and out of waterproof boots via built-in air intakes, a midsole air pump and ventilating toe channels.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
***Available Online Only***