Timberland PRO Men's Flexshield 6" Steel Toe Internal Metatarsal Guard Work Boot - Brown - TB050504214
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Flexshield men's steel toe boots surpasss ASTM safety standards for metatarsal impact and compression resistance to keep you protected. These work boots also feature steel shanks and rugged slip-resistant outsoles to firmly grip varied surfaces.
- Full-grain leather upper and padded collar for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for a superior fit
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Antimicrobial Cambrelle® lining treatment for odor control
- Internal anatomical contoured metatarsal guard featuring open-cell polyurethane and rubber for impact protection
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathability and odor control
- Maxum-Lite(r) lightweight polyurethane outsole is oil-, slip- and abrasion resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 882 grams/1.94 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Class Mt75 and CAN/CSA-Z195-15 metatarsal impact resistance.
Our StepVent™ technology promotes air movement into and out of waterproof boots via built-in air intakes, a midsole air pump and ventilating toe channels.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.