Timberland PRO Men's Excave Stl Toe WP Pull-On Work Boot - TB091677214
- 4 x 7 / Wide / Brown
- 2 x 7.5 / Wide / Brown
- 3 x 12 / Wide / Brown
- 3 x 15 / Medium / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
These waterproof steel toe boots protect your feet in comfort. Featuring pull-on styling for convenience, our Excave leather boots also feature a steel shank and rugged lug outsole that's designed to resist oil and grip ladders.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather and textile upper with waterproof membrane for durability and dry feet
- Steel safety toe
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Unique fingergrip pull-on feature
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Rubber lug outsole is oil-resistant, non-marking and features the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius for a better foothold on ladders
- Single boot weight for size 9: 804 grams/1.77 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***