Timberland PRO Men's Excave Stl Toe Met Pull-on Work Boot -TB089652214
- 2 x 7 / Medium / Brown
- 5 x 7 / Wide / Brown
- 3 x 14 / Medium / Brown
- 2 x 15 / Wide / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Timberland PRO® Excave Wellington steel toe boots have internal met guards and slip-resistant lug outsoles for job site protection. And they're easy to pull on, so you get to work faster.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather, Ever-Guard™ leather and suede uppers for comfort and durability
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Unique fingergrip pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for odor control and breathable comfort
- Internal, anatomical, breathable open-cell polyurethane and rubber metatarsal guard for comfortable protection, beneficial when squatting
- Rubber lug outsole is non-marking, oil-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 925 grams/2.04 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***