Timberland PRO Men's Excave Steel Toe Pull-on Work Boot - Brown - TB087559214
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Timberland PRO® Excave Wellington steel toe boots have the height and slip-resistant lug outsoles to protect you at the job site. And they're easy to pull on, so you get to work faster.
- Rugged full-grain leather and fabric upper for comfort and durability
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Unique fingergrip pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Steel shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for odor control and breathable comfort
- Rubber lug outsole is non-marking, oil-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 804 grams/1.77 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.