Timberland PRO Men's Endurance HD 8" Comp Toe Waterproof Insulated Work Boot - Brown - TB0A1WWE214
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Endurance 8-inch waterproof and insulated boots are engineered for nearly any conditions, powered by Vibram® Arctic Grip outsoles that are both heat-resistant and designed to perform on wet ice. These boots also feature 600 grams of insulation, puncture-resistant plates and CarbonShield™ composite safety toes.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes
- Brass eyelets
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- 600 grams of Thermolite® insulation
- Non-metallic, puncture-resistant plate
- Cement construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Polyurethane footbeds with anti-fatigue technology
- Vibram® Arctic Grip™ rubber outsoles are non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 1067 grams, or 2.35 pounds
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Thermolite®, lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation helps keep feet warm in any weather.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.x
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
PUNCTURE-RESISTANT (NON-METALLIC PLATE)
Flexible non-metallic plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
ELECTRICAL SHOCK RESISTANT
Our Electrical Shock Resistant footwear meets CAN/CSA-Z195-11 safety standards to provide protection from open circuits.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.
VIBRAM® ARCTIC GRIP PRO
The most advanced cold-weather and ice gripping outsole system Vibram has ever created.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.