This Item Ships FREE!
Our Endurance 6-inch waterproof and insulated boots are engineered for nearly any conditions. Each boot is packed with innovative technology, such as outsoles that are both heat-resistant and designed to perform on wet ice, puncture-resistant plates and CarbonShield™ composite safety toes.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes
- Brass eyelets
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- 200 grams of Thermolite® insulation
- Non-metallic, puncture-resistant plate
- Cement construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Polyurethane footbeds with anti-fatigue technology
- Vibram® Arctic Grip™ rubber outsoles are non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 987 grams, or 2.2 pounds
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Features an insulated lining that's built for comfort and to retain heat, protecting you from low temperatures.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
PUNCTURE-RESISTANT (NON-METALLIC PLATE)
Flexible non-metallic plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
ELECTRICAL SHOCK RESISTANT
Our Electrical Shock Resistant footwear meets CAN/CSA-Z195-11 safety standards to provide protection from open circuits.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.