This Item Ships FREE!
Work boots for men who spend long hours on their feet: Our Endurance 8-inch waterproof steel toe boots take on any terrain and any job with rugged outsoles, abrasion-resistant leather and anti-fatigue technology.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Timberland PRO® rubber double toe and Timberland PRO® rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a roomy fit
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Efficient zoned insulation for warmth without bulk
- Metallic puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1138 grams/2.51 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT (METALLIC PLATE)
Flexible, steel plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
Thermolite®, lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation helps keep feet warm in any weather.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Solid Timberland PRO® rubber compound outsole resists hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 testing standard at 572°F (300°C).
CSA GREEN TRIANGLE
Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole.
CSA OMEGA RECTANGLE
Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) requirements for resistance to electric shock in the outsole.
***Available Online Only***