Timberland PRO Men's Endurance 6" Titan Alloy Work Boot TB054567214
- 2 x 8.5 / Wide / Brown Nubuck
- 5 x 13 / Wide / Brown Nubuck
This Item Ships FREE!
Our TiTAN® XL safety toe work boots are built tough and ready for anything the job site throws at you. These leather work boots feature added safety features such as Timberland PRO® rubber slip-resistant outsoles and anti-fatigue technology.
- Premium full-grain leather and Ever-Guard™ abrasion-resistant leather uppers
- Asymmetrical alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a roomy fit
- Unique chain spacer mesh with Agion® antimicrobial treated lining promotes air flow
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- New Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 644 grams/1.42 pounds
TITAN® XL SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Roomier toe box allows toes to spread out, bend and flex. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***