Timberland PRO Men's Endurance 6" Soft Toe Work Boot - Brown Briar - TB089631214
This Item Ships FREE!
The Endurance work boots earned their name. Built for job site performance, these soft-toe leather work boots have added safety features such as our Timberland PRO Rubber outsole, anti-fatigue technology and a puncture-resistant plate.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Soft toe
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Padded top collar
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO Rubber double toe and Timberland PRO rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Metallic puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1054 grams/2.32 pounds
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
PUNCTURE-RESISTANT (NON-METALLIC PLATE)
Flexible non-metallic plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
CSA GREEN TRIANGLE
Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole.
CSA OMEGA RECTANGLE
Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) requirements for resistance to electric shock in the outsole.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.