This Item Ships FREE!
The Endurance work boots earned their name. Built for job site performance, these soft-toe leather work boots have added safety features such as our Timberland PRO Rubber outsole, anti-fatigue technology and a puncture-resistant plate.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Soft toe
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in the polyurethane midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Padded top collar
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO Rubber double toe and Timberland PRO rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Metallic puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1054 grams/2.32 pounds
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
PUNCTURE-RESISTANT (NON-METALLIC PLATE)
Flexible non-metallic plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
CSA GREEN TRIANGLE
Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole.
CSA OMEGA RECTANGLE
Meets CSA (Canadian Standards Association) requirements for resistance to electric shock in the outsole.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***