Timberland Pro Men's Drivetrain Composite Toe Slip-On Work Shoe- Black - TB0A1ZSW001
This Item Ships FREE!
Timberland PRO industrial casual safety shoes are made to transition from work to life and back again. Their casual styling and slip-resistant outsoles, combined with anti-fatigue technology and EH/sd+ protection, means comfort and protection are never compromised.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers.
- Mutilation Free design reduces the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
- Metal Free construction is built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
- Lace-up closure for preferred fit.
- Cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue add comfort and stability.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment that reduces odor.
- Composite safety toe powered by Carbon ShieldTM technology.
- Anti-fatigue footbed is durable and resilient, with a dynamic arche and an open-cell polyurethane cover for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance.
- Conductive rubber and PU midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Fiberglass shank provides structural support.
- Non-marking, All-Weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole is designed to maintain flexibility in all weather conditions, provide traction on both wet and icy surfaces, and also is slip, oil and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Built with materials that should not activate most security systems or scratch surfaces.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.MUTILATION FREE
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.