Timberland PRO Men's Disruptor Alloy Toe Work Shoe -Brown TB0A1BAB214
- 4 x 14 / Wide / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
Our Disruptor work shoes feature street styling that's packed with technology: Alloy safety toes, electrical hazard protection, oil-and heat-resistant outsoles and anti-fatigue technology.
- Premium nubuck leather uppers
- Alloy safety toes
- Bio-Suspension system improves stability, cushioning and flexibility
- Brass hardware
- Cement construction
- Canvas linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- Dynamic anti-fatigue footbeds
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole is oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resists abrasion
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9) is 605 grams, or 1.3 pounds
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***