Our Millworks Chelsea boots help you get the job done with composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology, electrical hazard protection and amazingly comfy footbeds with anti-fatigue technology. And they look good enough to wear out after work!
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Pull-on styling
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds for shock absorption and energy return
- Steel shanks
- Breathable, moisture-wicking linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- All-weather TPU outsoles are heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 849 grams, or 1.9 pounds
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Solid Timberland PRO® rubber compound outsole resists hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 testing standard at 572°F (300°C).
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
CarbonShield™ technology makes our composite safety toes even stronger.