This Item Ships FREE!
Our Timberland PRO Branston work shoes blend rugged good looks with performance features. Alloy safety toes, non-slip outsoles, anti-fatigue technology, cement construction and electro-static dissipative properties add layers of safety and comfort.
- Premium full-grain leather for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Conductive polyurethane midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy back to the foot
- Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Non-marking Timberland PRO polyurethane outsole is slip- and oil-resistant
- Single shoe weight for size 9: 465 grams/1.03 pounds
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVE
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
Lightweight and rugged outsoles provide cushioning, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***