Timberland Pro Men's BoonDock 8" Composite Toe Waterproof Insulated Work Boot - Black - TB089645001
Designed for hard work and wear, these composite safety-toe boots are waterproof, insulated, protective, and exceedingly durable.
Features and Benefits
- Premium waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Vibram Fire & Ice outsole for optimal performance in any temperature, durability, and traction
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant plate
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- 30-day comfort guarantee
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
CANADIAN SAFETY ASSOCIATION
Meets CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole.
PUNCTURE-RESISTANT (NON-METALLIC PLATE)
Flexible non-metallic plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18 and ASTM F2892-18 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
ELECTRICAL SHOCK RESISTANT
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards.
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
Vibram Fire&Ice™ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
200g of insulation
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.