This Item Ships FREE!
Designed to keep feet dry in comfort, these safety-toe Boondock men's waterproof work boots feature Thermolite® insulation, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology and rugged lug outsoles designed to be resistant to oils, slips and abrasions.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Composite safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 400 grams of insulation for warmth without bulk
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and cold-formula thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Cold formula thermoplastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
Ceramic-based coating provides thermal insulation to toe area.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.