Timberland PRO Men's Boondock 8" Comp Toe WP Ins Work Boot TB089628214
- 4 x 14 / Medium / Brown with 1 in shopping carts
- 2 x 15 / Medium / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
These Boondock men's waterproof work boots feature safety toes, anti-fatigue technology and 600 grams of Thermolite® insulation. The outsoles are resistant to oils, slips and abrasions, and designed to maximize traction in the cold weather.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 600g insulation for warmth without bulk
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Unique fingergrip pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Outsole features a low temperature formulation to maximize traction on cold surfaces; tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1014 grams/2.23 pounds
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
Thermolite®, lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation helps keep feet warm in any weather.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.