This Item Ships FREE!
Our Boldon men's work shoes give you the performance you need for long days at work with the comfort of a sneaker and the convenience of a slip-on shoe.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Alloy safety toes
- Cement construction
- Canvas linings with antimicrobial treatment
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- SensorFlex™ comfort system
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane footbeds are self-molding for a custom fit, durable, resilient and moisture-wicking
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9): 553 grams, or 1.2 pounds
SENSORFLEX™ COMFORT SYSTEM
With a triple-layer suspension system that flexes with every step, our SensorFlex™ comfort system instantly adapts to uneven terrain to provide a smooth, stable ride.
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRO STATIC DISSIPATIVE
Protects against hazards related to excessively low footwear resistance. Meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards.
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Nylon, plastic or hidden eyelets reduce the chances of marking or scratching surfaces.
***Available Online Only***