Timberland Pro Men's Band Saw 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot - Brown - TB0A227X214
This Item Ships FREE!
Men's Timberland Pro, Band Saw Steel Toe Work Boot. A protective work boot style that will keep you safe on the jobsite. The anti-fatigue footbed and protective steel toe design are especially important if you work in construction, a warehouse or outdoors.
- Premium full-grain leather
- Asymmetrical steel safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Mark II Oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .56
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to help prevent and control odors.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.