Timberland PRO Men's AG Boss Square Alloy Toe Waterproof Pull-On Work Boot - Light Brown - TB01001A214
Our AG Boss work boots feature ultimate comfort, waterproof job site protection and Western-inspired styling. The slip-resistant lug outsoles keep you grounded, and we've added anti-fatigue technology, antimicrobial mesh linings and easy pull-on tabs.
- Premium waterproof distressed leather uppers
- Blood-borne pathogen certified waterproof membrane
- Timberland PRO® lightweight alloy safety toe in an updated square shape
- Classic Western combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt and cement-lasted heel pull-on boot construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Patented COOLMAX® thermoregulation technology linning helps to maintain a consistent comfort zone
- Smart Comfort® technology medial shift expansion seam for easy on/off
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Heavy-duty fiberglass shank for torsional rigidity and ladder support
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot with every step
- Timberland PRO® rubber features low-profile lugs, is non-marking and is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 980 grams/2.16 pounds
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Orders will be processed for shipping within 1-3 business days, but many orders ship same-day
- Once processed, tracking information will be provided via email and posted to your customer profile
- Additional charges will be applied for expedited shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.