Timberland PRO Men's 8" Stl Toe WP Ext Met Guard Work Boot TB053530001
- 4 x 15 / Wide / Black
This Item Ships FREE!
Protection in every direction: Our Met Guard steel toe boots are flexible, lightweight, breathable and comfortable. They're built to exceed the ASTM safety standard for impact, compression resistance and metatarsal impact, and your standards, too.
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather with Ever-Guard™ leather accents for abrasion resistance
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear® welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Leather padded top collar
- Antimicrobial Cambrelle® fabric lining
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Steel shank for structural support
- Protective thread includes DuPont™ Kevlar® Aramid fiber on upper and welt for durability and heat resistance
- External asymmetrical ABS metatarsal guard is hinged for comfortable protection, beneficial when squatting
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1092 grams/2.41 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Solid Timberland PRO® rubber compound outsole resists hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 testing standard at 572°F (300°C).
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***