Timberland PRO Men's 6" Steel Toe Intl Met Guard Work Boot TB085516214
- 3 x 7 / Medium / Black
This Item Ships FREE!
Protection in every direction: Our Met Guard steel toe boots are flexible, lightweight, breathable and comfortable. Our work boots exceed ASTM safety standards for impact, compression resistance and metatarsal impact, and your personal standards, too.
- Uppers are premium abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear® welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Leather padded top collar
- Antimicrobial Cambrelle® fabric lining
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Steel shank for structural support
- Protective thread includes DuPont™ Kevlar® Aramid fiber on upper and welt for durability and heat resistance
- Internal, anatomical, breathable open-cell polyurethane and rubber metatarsal guard for comfortable protection, beneficial when squatting
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 882 grams/1.94 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Class Mt75 and CAN/CSA-Z195-15 metatarsal impact resistance.
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
Solid Timberland PRO® rubber compound outsole resists hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 testing standard at 572°F (300°C).
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***