This Item Ships FREE!
Work with confidence: Our Timberland PRO Gravel Pit steel toe boots are designed for mining: Thermolite insulation, puncture-resistant plates and outsoles built for slip-resistance and traction in extreme conditions.
- Built for extreme conditions with full-grain and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard leathers
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear welt construction
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Thermolite zoned insulation (200g/400g) for warmth without bulk
- Steel shank
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps feet drier
- 3M® reflective Scotchlite logos and piping
- Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-02 safety standards to provide protection from open circuits and has a steel plate for puncture resistance
- Timberland PRO® Rubber Flex Rocker Outsole with ISN polyurethane filler is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and features the Ladder Lock outsole radius
***Available Online Only***