This Item Ships FREE!
Work with confidence: Our Timberland PRO Gravel Pit steel toe boots are designed for mining: Thermolite insulation, puncture-resistant plates and outsoles built for slip-resistance and traction in extreme conditions.
- Built for extreme conditions with full-grain and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard leathers
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear welt construction
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Thermolite zoned insulation (200g/400g) for warmth without bulk
- Steel shank
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps feet drier
- 3M® reflective Scotchlite logos and piping
- Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-02 safety standards to provide protection from open circuits and has a steel plate for puncture resistance
- Timberland PRO® Rubber Flex Rocker Outsole with ISN polyurethane filler is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and features the Ladder Lock outsole radius
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning pro…
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
PUNCTURE RESISTANT (METALLIC PLATE)
Flexible, steel plate minimizes the likelihood of puncture wounds. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 PR puncture resistance and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1 with protective soles.
Features an insulated lining that's built for comfort and to retain heat, protecting you from low temperatures.
INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION NETWORK™
Timberland's exclusive ISN™ system is a multi-density sole with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions.
TIMBERLAND PRO® 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM™
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Class Mt75 and CAN/CSA-Z195-15 metatarsal impact resistance.
Solid Timberland PRO® rubber compound outsole resists hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 testing standard at 572°F (300°C).
CSA GREEN TRIANGLE
Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-14 safety standards to provide toe protection, puncture resistance and resistance to electric shock in the sole.
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
***Available Online Only***