On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
In between calls at the station, you want comfort and ease for your feet without sacrificing safety. These quick-release full grain leather composite safety toe station boots protect you from the everyday dangers of foot injuries due to falling, rolling or piercing objects as well as electrical hazard. Stay comfortable for your entire shift with the removable, polyurethane insole. And when the emergency call comes, the quick-release means you won’t waste any time suiting up for duty.
- Upper: Black Full Grain Leather
- Construction: Direct Injection
- Lining: Non-Woven Nylon
- Insole: Removable Polyurethane Footbed
- Midsole: Polyurethane
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Rubber Mini-Lug
- Special Features: 100% Non-metallic, Flexible Non-metallic Puncture-Resisting Textile Insole Material, ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE, Eh Rated, Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard.. Meets Or Exceeds CAL/OSHA Title 8 Requirements For Foot Safety Toe Protection And Puncture Resistance, Quick Release Elastic Gore, Pull Straps
***Available Online Only***