On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Fighting unpredictable brush fires requires a boot for all conditions. These flame- and cut-resistant rough-out leather boots wear like hiking boots while performing like wildland boots. Our exclusive Vibram® Fire & Ice All-Terrain Sole provides exceptional traction on any surface and will not freeze, just like your trusty winter sipe tires. The steel triple-rib logger shank adds arch support, no matter what stands between the ground and your NFPA boot. The Cambrelle® lining constantly adapts to your foot motion for maximum abrasion resistance. This non-woven fiber can hold up to 350% of its own dry weight before feeling wet, which means your feet stay dry. Kevlar® filament thread and laces resist fire, cuts, and chemicals. The removable moisture-wicking insole on the flexible Bi-Fit™ footbed protects against foot fatigue for as long as it takes to save Mother Nature.
- Upper: 6-7 oz. Black Oil-Tanned Fire Leather
- Construction: Cement
- Lining: Cambrelle®
- Insole: Moisture-Wicking Removable Footbed on Reinforced Bi-Fit Insole Platform
- Shank: Triple Ribbed Logger
- Outsole: Thorogood’s Exclusive Vibram® FIRE & Ice ATS All-Terrain Sole
- Special Features: True Technical Hiking Construction and Comfort in a Tough NFPA 1977 Certified Boot, Kevlar® Thread and Lace, Meets the Requirements of NFPA 1977 Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2011 Edition, UL Certified
***Available Online Only***