On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
These hard-working boots never clock out, even if your shift turns into a double. Vibram® Fire & Ice Sole provides exceptional traction on any surface and will not freeze, just like your trusty winter sipe tires. Durable Goodyear storm welt construction gives you years of trusty wear while you keep residents safe. The BBP X-Stream Waterproof membrane prevents hazardous fluids from getting in these NFPA 1999 EMS & 1977 Wildland boots while you put the fire out. Composite Safety Toe, Lenzi L-Protection®insole, and steel triple-rib ladder shank protect your foot from impact and puncture, no matter where the job takes you. And because you might be on your feet for hours, the dual-density removable insole molds to the shape of your foot to keep you comfortable for as long as it takes to save Mother Nature. Dual-certified as a cross between a station boot, EMS, and wildland firefighting, these boots are for the person who has to be prepared for anything on every shift.
- Upper: Black Prime WATERPROOF, FLAME, and Cut-Resisting Leather, 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cambrelle / Thoro>Tech™ PTFE WATERPROOF Barrier, Blood-Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Insole: Dual Density Polyurethane Removable Footbed
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
- Outsole: Vibram FIRE and ICE Slip Resisting Sole
- Special Features: Flexible Non-metallic Puncture-Resisting Textile Insole Material, Two Row Padded Leather Top, Shaft Vapor Exhaust Vents, This Footwear Meets The Requirements Of NFPA 1999 Standard On Protective Clothing For Emergency Medical Operations 2008 Edition, This Wildland Fire Fighting Protective Footwear Meets The Requirements Of NFPA 1977 Standard On Protective Clothing And Equipment For Wildland Fire Fighting 2011 Edition, ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE, EH Rated, Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard.
***Available Online Only***