Thorogood Men's 8" Wellington Side-Zip Composite Toe Work Boot - 804-4440
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
A tough job requires a dependable, go-to guy in a reliable pair of work boots. Lead the way in GEN-Flex2® Series 8″ brown composite safety toe side-zip Wellington work boots. These non-metallic Wellington boots are made for rugged conditions, with a composite safety toe and slip-resistant GEN-Flex2® outsole for excellent traction on a variety of surfaces. And, with a side zipper, these work boots are even easier to get on and off, especially at the end of a long day. Step up to the challenge in a pair of reliable, rugged work boots that are as tough as the man who wears them.
- Upper: Brown Tumbled Oiled Full Grain Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Spacer Mesh
- Insole: Polyurethane Removable Footbed/ Special EVA Cushion Flex
- Midsole: Compression Molded EVA with Impact 300 Gel Heel Insert
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Gen Flex™ II Dual Density Rubber
- Special Features: 100% Non-Metallic, ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75, COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE, EH Rated, Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard.. Flexible Welt Net Fit Outsole, Heavy-Duty YKK Side Zipper, Anti-Roll Bar Heel Support (ABHS)
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.