Steel Blue Women's Southern Cross Ladies 6" Waterproof Steel Toe Lace Up Ankle Deck Boot -Pink- 522860
This Item Ships FREE!
The Southern Cross Ladies is a 6-inch lace-up Ankle Boot with a low-cut scalloped, padded collar for ease of movement. Fitted on a true ladies last, the scalloped collar assists to relieve Achilles pain whilst walking, climbing and driving.
This ladies work boot includes a 200 joule safety Steel Toe Cap (ErgoDefender™), making it a popular choice for Road Workers, Contractors and Gas Workers.
The Southern Cross Ladies is crafted from premium Pink Nubuck Leather that is Water Resistant. Steel Blue Ladies safety boots are designed just for women and include a shorter ankle length and smaller instep. The Southern Cross Ladies boot also features a durable Nitrile Outsole that is heat resistant to 572°F and Static Dissipative properties.
All Steel Blue boots feature our famous Trisole which works to cushion your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue. All this is backed by our 60-Day 100% Comfort Guarantee.
Steel Blue Southern Cross Ladies Boots are independently certified to major international safety standards and the American Standard ASTM F2413. This work boot is the ASSE Safety 2016 Attendee Choice Award Winner for Foot Protection.
Nubuck Leather - Sanded or buffed into a velvet-like finish, our premium Nubuck Cowhide Leather is ethically and environmentally sourced from members of the Leather Working Group (LWG).
ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Designed to meet American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413, this technology offers premium protection for your toes.
Ortho Rebound® Footbed - Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness to ensure support from heel to toe, is antifungal, and the high wicking material keeps your feet cool and dry.
Poron® - Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress areas. We included Poron® in our Trisole® Comfort Technology, which is now the benchmark for safety boots.
Nitrile Outsole - With heat resistance to 572°F, our Nitrile Outsole safety boots offer high heat protection.
Fastening - Lace - A classic fastening for snug, well-fitting work boots. You can change the lacing combination on your Steel Blue work boots for added comfort and versatility.
- Leather - All Steel Blue boots are made from premium Cowhide Leather. The durable, yet supple Leather assists with less break-in time, making our work boots comfortable from day one
Ladies Fit - Specifically developed just for women, these boots include a shorter ankle length and smaller instep to fit the female foot anatomy.
ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
Nitrile Outsole - Superior resistance to abrasion and heat resistance to 572°F. Nitrile Outsoles offer 0.46 Slip Resistance in accordance with the F2913-11 Coefficient of Friction Forward Flat Slip Oily & Wet Test.
Static Dissipative (SD) - Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
Slip & Oil Resistance - Steel Blue Outsoles offer premium Slip and Oil Resistant capabilities.
Water Resistant - A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
Lace Up - A classic fastening for snug, well-fitting work boots.
Fresche QuatLock™ - A renewable resource that offers long-term antibacterial and antimicrobial protection against fungus, bacteria and the odors caused by bacteria.
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.