Rocky Women's Original Ride FLX CT WP Western Boot - Brown - RKW0284
The Rocky Original Ride FLX Women's collection is all about lightweight, flexible comfort - everything you could want in a western work boot and comfort where you need it the most. Thick EnergyBed insoles allow for maximum comfort, while rich full grain leathers and a flexible cement construction allows you to put your best foot forward.
These boots make safety a priority with an ASTM certified steel toe and oil and slip resisting outsoles, made from rubber and EVA for added stability and comfort. This waterproof women's western work boot looks as good as it feels and will help make your day a little easier.
- Square toe
- EVA midsole
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double row welt stitch
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- 10 Inches in height
- EnergyBed footbed featuring memory foam
- Weight: 2.2 pounds per pair for a size 8
- Composite toe
- Flex Construction
- Ride FLX Comfort System
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.