Rocky Men's XRB 16" Waterproof 1000G Insulated Outdoor Rubber Boot - Forest Night - RKS0539
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
The Rocky XRB Rubber boot is unlike any other rubber boot. Made for Xtreme outdoor play, the 7mm neoprene shaft features a 3D molded TPU overlay for extra durability. The Comfort Cushion on the interior heel provides stability and superior fit.
16" of height keeps you protected from water and the adjustable gusset makes these able to fit over any calf and bulky pant leg. An exterior rubber heel kick makes these boots easy to kick off. The vulcanized rubber construction is extra durable and is waterproof. For work in colder temps, these boots are lined with brand new Dri-Blaze® thermal insulation. This lining adds zero bulk but feels as if you are wearing a boot that has the equivalent of 800-100 grams of insulation. For a rubber boot that's ready for all Xtreme adventures, get the Rocky XRB 16" Rubber boot.
- Vibram®; outsole
- Rubber heel kick plate for ease of boot removal
- Fiberglass shank
- Vulcanized Rubber Construction
- 16 Inches in height
- Removable PU Footbed with Memory Foam
- 7mm Neoprene & 3D TPU molded shaft with rubber midfoot
- Adjustable gusset for easy on and off
- Comfort cushion for stability and superior fit
- Dri-Blaze® Thermal Insulation- 800-1000 gram equivalent
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.