Rocky is proud to offer the industry's first ASTM certified externally attached protective toe with a lightweight, flexible cement construction. This innovative composite toe gives your toes space without compromising safety. Designed for comfort with our Rocky Rebound cushioning midsole, you may just forget you're wearing a safety toe.
The externally attached composite toe offers protection of up to 75 pounds of impact and compression. This construction boot is also electrical hazard resistant, meaning it provides a secondary source for reducing the risk of electrocution. This work boot meets the ASTM standards for both features.
These 5" work boots are designed for anything mother nature throws your way, featuring Rocky's VP Waterproof technology. This Vapor Pass proprietary technology has a waterproof barrier that keeps liquids out without trapping perspiration in, allowing your feet to stay cool and dry.
- VP Waterproof
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- Removable Terra Suspension Insole for Support and Cushioning
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- New dual-density rubber/EVA outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- High performance mesh lining
- External Protective Toe
***Available Online Only***