Rocky Men's Usmc Tropical Puncture Resistant Boot -Coyote Brown- RKC091
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Developed side by side with the United States Marine Corps, the Rocky USMC Tropical Boot is GSA approved, Made In The USA, and is Berry Compliant. This combined with its rugged performance and comfort features make an all-around great USMC certified boot that can't be beaten.
Crafted with flash and water-resistant full grain flesh out leather and 1000 Denier Berry Compliant Cordura that resists tears, this boot is extremely breathable and durable. An aggressive Panama Vibram Cupped Outsole offers stability, easily sheds debris, and improves shock absorption and optimum traction while a puncture resisting plate in the outsole provides underfoot protection from sharp objects allowing you to go about your day without having to worry about your feet.
Built with comfort in mind, this boot features the Rocky Air-Port footbed. This footbed is designed for longevity and comfort while moving air around your feet as you walk as well as helping fight order and bacteria with an Aegis microbe shield.
If you are looking for a USMC certified boot that offers comfort and protection where you need it the most, this boot is for you!
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- Removable Rocky Airport comfort insole
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- GSA Compliant
- Panama Vibram® Cupped Outsole
- Flash & Water Resistant Leather
- Extremely Breathable & Durable
- Certified with the USMC: 1 April 2019
- Full Grain Flesh Out Leather with Berry Complaint Cordura
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.