Rocky Men's Summit Elite Event 6" Waterproof lace up Hiking Boot - Grey - RKS0533
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Tackle the trails in the Summit Elite 6" lace up hiker boot. These grey hiking boots will keep your feet dry and comfortable during hikes thanks to their flexible, durable, and waterproof construction.
These hiking boots are constructed with premium waterproof technology. On the inside of the boot eVent fabrics stop water from entering while still allowing moisture from sweat to escape. This is covered by durable waterproof full grain leather that can handle wet conditions. A LITEBASE Vibram outsole will also help your feet get traction in wet and muddy environments.
The Summit Elite hiking boot also features light and flexible cement construction as well as a lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole and a fiberglass shank. Along with the Rocky Rebound footbed, these features will give you stability and won't weigh you down while hiking.
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Rocky Rebound Footbed
- eVent® Waterproofing
- Proprietary LITEBASE Vibram® outsole
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.