Rocky Men's S2V 8" Tactical Military Boot - Brown - FQ0000104
- 5 x 15 / Wide / Brown
This Coyote Brown combat boot is ready for action. They are available in a color that meet your needs and defend your feet, at the same time.
They feature flash- and water-resistant leather geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burn. Plus, it uses 1,000 Denier CORDURA®technology in the sides and panels, a PTFE coating that serves as a flame retardant.
This Coyote Brown army boot works to quickly dry your feet. The drainage vents and Dri-Lex® lining work along with the stretch LYCRA® tongues to hug your feet and wick away water.
These military shoes also have triple-stitched uppers and proprietary high-walled Vibram soles. The perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU midsoles maximize comfort. The footbed also has an Aegis® Microbe Shield to defend against fungus.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA in sides and panels in treated PTFE coat for flame resistance
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- SuperFabric instep Panels Prevent Early boot Failure from Rope Burn
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Weight: 4.7 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***