Rocky Men's Red Line 11" Square Toe Western Work Boot - Black - RKD0088
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Want to show your support and give back to those in Public Service? The Rocky Red Line Men's Western Boot was designed with the idea of comfort and giving back in mind. The eight-layer comfort system was created so each element and layer offers additional comfort, from the orthotic element to the outsole. When you wear these comfortable western boots, you can work, walk or stand all day.
Not only are these boots comfortable, the quality is even better! These western boots are made of full-grain leather and are 11-inches tall. Made with a durable all-around welt construction and double-row welt stitch this provides extra strength and longevity to this family of boots.
For every pair of Rocky Red Line boots sold, Rocky will donate a portion of each sale to the Stephen Siller Tunnels to Towers Foundation. This foundation helps support the families of fallen Fire Fighters.
Show your support for the Public Service industry today and get yourself a pair of Red Line Western Boots!
- Square toe
- Double row welt stitch
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Fiberglass shank
- Ultra flexible construction
- Ride FLX Comfort System
- Durable Pull Straps
- Oil & Slip Resisting Outsole with Lightweight EVA Midsole
- Rocky EnergyBed Footbed
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.