Rocky Men's Rams Horn 9" Composite Toe Waterproof Logger Work Boot -Black- RKK0439
Designed for maximum comfort, safety, and durability, the Rocky Rams Horn Logger is packed with features. Oil & slip resisting rubber outsoles with a direct-attached PU midsole combined with our revolutionary Rocky Rebound cushioning technology and EnergyBed LX footbed with memory foam guarantees comfort that will last. Rocky Vapor Pass Recycled waterproofing keeps your feet dry so you can get the job done. This boot meets ASTM F2413 protective toe and electrical hazard standards for a work boot built to withstand the world’s toughest environment: your job site.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Fiberglass shank
- 9 inches in height
- Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return
- 2" heel
- Flexible Direct Attached PU Midsole
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
- 1 Year Vapor Pass Breathable Recycled Membrane Waterproofing
***Available Online Only***
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- Most customers will be eligible for an instant exchange, meaning we will ship your new boots as soon as you request the exchange
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 365-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.